Pixie and I decided to fill in the blank with “Piss us off.” While we love characters and we love reading, every once in a while we run across those characters that make us want to throw the book across the room. I’m sure you can all relate. So without further ado, here are the characters that piss Bekka and Pixie off the most.
Kara edit: This is Bekka’s last post with Great Imaginations. We’re sorry to see her go, but we all felt it was best if the three of us continued on without her. Big things are coming for us in the future, so stay tuned! There will be a new design at some point, and hopefully a new co-blogger or two!
1. Keenan from Wicked Lovely.– Okay, so Wicked Lovely is one of my fave series EVER but even I can’t stand Keenan. I don’t think it was meant to be that way, but he is just annoying and anytime I reread, I skim over a lot of his stuff to avoid getting angry again. He is so pushy and controlling and throws too much of a fit half the time over senseless things.
2. Edward from Twilight.– Well, this is really a no-brainer. Sorry fans. I do like the first book to an extent at times, and I think Stephanie Meyer was fantastic at creating secondary characters, but I think things were a bit lost in the creation of Edward’s character.
3. Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss.– I love AatFK, haven’t read the other books yet, but Etienne made me so mad while I was reading. He would have been a really great guy I think, until he cheated to get the romance going. That part just made me mad. Why’d he have to cheat? There’s really no way to excuse him.
4. The Darkling from Shadow and Bone.– The Darkling simply made me mad/aggravated over the fact that he turned out to be the bad guy after making me swoon in the beginning. LOL. I still can’t get over that. I don’t want him to be evil but oh well I guess.
5. Nick and Amy from Gone Girl. — These characters are meant to piss off all the readers. I couldn’t pick between Nick or Amy, so I’m saying both. They both are horrible people.
1. Zoey Redbird from House of Night.
2. Chelsea from Speechless.
3. Reagan from Open Road Summer.
4. America from The Selection.
5. Ella from The Secrets We Keep.
Have you read any of these books? Which characters piss YOU off?