Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s topic: Characters We Would Want With Us On A Desert Island
WIIIILLLLSSSOOONNNNNN! If you ever find yourself on an island located in The Middle of Nowhere Ocean, volleyballs are hard a rare commodity. However, Bekka and Lyn have some suggestions to fill the empty role of some bookish companion castaways.
I decided to go with eye-candy. I could have compiled a list of characters with the skills to get us home, but that’s practical and where’s the fun in that?
1. Finnick Odair. I wasn’t one of those readers that got particularly attached to Finnick but I could look at him all day. Added bonus: fisherman! He could provide the noms.
2. Captain Carswell Thorne. Because no list of eye-candy would complete without Thorne, let’s be real.
3. Celaena Sardothien. Particularly in this book when she’s at her healthiest.
4. Rose Hathaway. For both beauty AND snark.
5. Ignifex. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Special shout out to Blythe and Jessie for introducing me to him.
I went with some useful, some eye candy for my island.
1. Liraz – For protection, snark, and to start my own religion dedicated to her. Also, someone who can fly will come in handy in the middle of nowhere.
2. Prince Gareth – Handsome, resourceful, a natural hunter and a cat lover.
3. Aragorn – Protection, ogle-factor and can sing me to sleep.
4. Strumhond – He can build us a boat, and provide some wit to ease the tension. I also have my eyes set on obtaining something shiny…like an emerald….mmmm…..
5. Peeta – Our cook, and my pillow for the evening.