Spring is going to be awesome as far as books go. I have a ton of ARCs for the spring that I’m so excited for, plus a couple releases that I can’t wait to get my hands on.
1. We Were Liars by E Lockhart. Everyone has been going crazy for this book. Apparently it’s a total mind-fuck with a crazy ass ending, so I can’t wait to see for myself.
2. Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu. There are some problematic elements in this one (like seeing someone else’s boyfriend) but I like the idea of a large-scale truth or dare style game.
3. Oblivion by Sasha Dawn. You guys know how much I love my thrillers. Also, I’ve never heard of graphomania before I heard of this book, and color me intrigued!
4. (Don’t You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn. I didn’t LOVE the author’s first book, but I thought it was pretty mind-blowing in a dark, twisted sort of way. I can’t wait to pick this up and see what else she has up her sleeve.
5. The Treatment by Suzanne Young. Okay, I absolutely loooooved The Program and I have been counting down the days for a year now, waiting for the release of this sequel.
I am with Bekka. So, so many ARCs, but many I am looking forward to. I may have over-requested this year as I am still reading February ARCs but I am jumping around more now because I feel like I will get better caught up that way. So this is what I have planned to read for Spring:
1. Ruins by Dan Wells
2. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
3. Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
4. Far From You by Tess Sharpe
5. This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready
So looking forward to all of these, and more besides! I am hearing great things about the first two. I have heard absolutely NOTHING about #3, but that’s okay because I love going in blind! I’ve heard that Ruins is absolutely fantastic and a great trilogy ender so I am really looking forward to that. And Elizabeth Fama writes some of my favorite prose. Spring looks to be super exciting! If only I could read faster!
What do you think about the books we’ve chosen?