Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme: Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon (you know, all that lovely stuff).
Love in is the air. Quick, get the gas masks!
This week, we’re sharing what book make us melt and get all girly and such. Bekka and Lyn present: Our top books that make us all wibbily-wobbily.
1. The Vampire Empire series by Clay and Susan Griffith – I haven’t bragged on this book in a long time. Basically, this is my favorite romance, my favorite paranormal series, and my cover lust for the series knows no end. Gareth is hotter than Hades, and I love the female protagonist. The authors are sweethearts. Everything about this series makes me melt like chocolate.
2. Pivot Point by Kasie West – I gushed over this romance, and I usually tend to avoid it at all costs. Sweet and touching, this book made me weak in the knees.
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer – A male love interest with a personality! That right there is enough to give me the vapors! Kai forever.
4. Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick – I will forever love the very theme of love in this novel.
5. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor – So much better than the first. I loved the characters, and the bittersweet pain and bonds of love was enough to cause this girl to feel all gooshey inside.
1. Poison by Bridget Zinn. There are sooo many things I loved about this book. One of those is Fred. He was charming and sweet and lovable and reminded me of one of my all time faves: Dave the Laugh! But in a fantasy setting!
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer. THOOOOOOOORNE.
3. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers. Gahhh this series! Both books so far are magical and not only because of the amazing heroines and the beautiful writing and all the rest. But also because of the leading men! I looooved Beast! Seriously. Go read this NOW.
4. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan. I love Sophie Jordan’s alpha males. I loved Cassian in the Firelight novels and I love Sean in Uninvited. Sexy and masculine and alpha, but not a controlling, abusive jerk.
5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I am so tempted to just throw one word at you and let that be all: Ignifex. But seriously. IGNIFEX.
What are your favorite swoon-worthy titles? Tell me! No, seriously, tell me, because I am in the mood for some shipping feels!