Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic: Top Ten Authors That I’d Put On My Auto-Buy List.
There are authors out there that I would do just about anything to meet. Anything.
Every book you make, I’ll be watching you, authors.
Without great writers, you can’t have great books. For this week, I am listing out my favorite authors that automatically made it onto my auto-buy list by their own merit.
10. Tamora Pierce – I am so far behind on her collection, but anything by this author is well worth the money. Her writing is always wonderful, and I love her pro-female stance in her books. Recommended Reading: Song of the Lioness series
9. Rachel Hartman – Not only is Hartman a sweetheart, but her writing placed her on my list right away after I read Seraphina.
Recommended Reading: Seraphina series
8. Kendare Blake – This girl is such a bad ass. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, and it will always hold a warm spot in my heart.Recommended Reading: Anna series
7. Leigh Bardugo – Her writing, her world building, her awesome Tweets! (I girl-crush her, hard!)Recommended Reading: Grisha Series.
6. Cynthia Hand – I love the majority of her characters. She pours her heart into her books, and her writing always snags me from the first page to the last.Recommended Reading: Unearthly Series
2. R.J. Anderson – Every time I read her books, I am blown out of the water! She’s humble AND talented! A great combination!
Recommended Reading: Spell Hunter
What authors did you add onto your own list this week? Leave a link below!