Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is books I read in 2012. So. My favorite ten books of 2012, huh? This is going to be a tough topic because there were so many good ones! But this will also help me plan the giveaway hop I am participating in on December 30th hosted by Kat and Steph at Cuddlebuggery. GO SIGN UP because it’s not too late!
So I’m going to make this one short and list my top ten favorite books of 2012 without covers. Why short? Well, I have an end-of-year survey I am planning to do, plus you will get to see these books again when you can choose to win one during the above giveaway hop. I love giving things away and it’s easy for me to give away books I love! So here’s the list:
1. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
2. Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
3. Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
4. Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
5. Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
6. The Diviners by Libba Bray
7. A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
8. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
9. The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
10. Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
Did any of these books make your favorites of 2012 list? Surprisingly this was a pretty easy list to come up with. Much easier than last year anyway. Perhaps it is because I am pickier and I also read fewer books than I did last year. Links go to Goodreads. Make sure you come back on December 30th for the giveaway hop! I’m also going to be giving away a book from a list of my ten most anticipated books releasing in 2013.